In the If yes path (a matching record was found in the CRM), click Add an action. Then type your CRM name and select it. From there, select the action to update a lead in the CRM.
PLEASE NOTE: Dynamics 365 connector
is no longer available for selection so you would need to select the alternative which is Microsoft Dataverse connector.
2. Select the add button next to Add dynamic content. The unique identifier that will identify the lead record in the CRM will be CRMid from the Google Sheet (or the equivalent document wherever you are choosing to store the lead id).
3. Map the fields from the Unibuddy data payload to the appropriate fields in the CRM.
4. For the If no path (no record was found in the CRM for the lead sent from Unibuddy), click on Add an action, then choose the action for creating a record.
5. Map the fields from the Unibuddy data payload to the appropriate fields in the CRM.
6. Click on Add an action.
7. Search for Google Sheets (if you are choosing to store the lead id returned from the CRM in any other storage mechanism, select the appropriate storage).
8. Select the Insert row option, then add the Unibuddy field id to the column UnibuddyID. From there, add the leads id returned from the Create record step to the column CRMid.