Please ensure you have completed Step 1 before proceeding with the next steps.
To determine whether a lead has already been created in your CRM, you will need to query the CRM with the lead id. This lead id is not available to the Unibuddy platform. Unibuddy data payload will contain the unique identifier that is generated within the Unibuddy platform.
We recommend that you store the mapping between the Unibuddy unique identifier for a lead and the lead id within your CRM for the same lead.
For the purpose of this example, this mapping is stored in a Google Sheet containing 2 columns, viz., UnibuddyId and CrmId. UnibuddyId refers to the unique identifier sent in the payload from Unibuddy. CrmId refers to the unique lead id within your CRM.
You can choose to store it in any storage mechanism of your convenience. Should you choose to use a storage mechanism other than Google Sheets, the steps for retrieving the data from the storage mechanism will have to be updated to reflect this.
Click on the New Step option.
2. In the search field, type in Google Sheet, then select the Get Rows option.
Please note that if you're using a storing mechanism other than Google Sheets, these steps will have to be updated to reflect this.
3. Connect to the Google Sheet where the mapping is stored.
4. Click on New Step option, then search and select the Condition option under Actions.
6. Choose UnibuddyId as the value for the first variable in the condition.
7. Once you've added the first condition variable, Power Automate/Make will automatically add a Apply to each step.
Click on Condition again to continue setting up the workflow.
8. Choose is equal to as the condition. Then click into the second "Choose a value" box and scroll until you see When a HTTP request is received.
9. Choose id as the value for the second variable.