PLEASE NOTE: Before beginning to set up your Make (formerly known as Integromat) integration with Unibuddy, please make sure the following steps have already been taken:
Your Main Platform Widget URL has been created and supplied to your Customer Success Manager. This URL should be live and not a test site.
At least one (1) prospect or test prospect account has been created.
To successfully integrate your Unibuddy data with Make, follow the instructions below:
1. Sign up for Make at: https://www.make.com/en
2. Once you've signed in, select the Scenario tab on the left side and name it whatever you'd like.
3. Click on the giant plus sign, then search for and select the Webhooks option.
4. Select the Custom Webhook option.
5. Select the Add option, name your webhook, then click Save.
6. Select the Copy Address to Clipboard button to copy your webhook URL, then share the URL with Unibuddy Support. Additionally, when contacting Support, please include your desired date format as these can vary for different regions.
For example, dd-mm-yyyy or mm-dd-yyyy.