The Applications Insights tool compares the applicant email addresses supplied against all registered Unibuddy emails for your institution and calculates the percentage of those matches over the dataset provided.
If you see a low percentage match, this may be due to prospects using different email addresses in their applications to your institution or their Unibuddy accounts.
To access and generate Applications Insights, see the instructions below:
Log into your University Dashboard.
On the navigation bar, select the Applications option under the Insights tab.
PLEASE NOTE: For first-time users, the landing page will display an introductory video about the tool. You would then click Start here to proceed.
3. Select the Add more insights tab in the top right corner.
4. Enter all required fields (Dataset name, Year of entry, Month of entry).
5. Copy a list of applicant emails (separated by commas), and paste them into the Insert applicant email addresses field. These email addresses will be anonymized automatically.
PLEASE NOTE: If any of these email addresses fail the format definition, the Unibuddy system will display a message as below and only process the ones with the validated format.
6. Select the Generate insights button. The Unibuddy system will then process the dataset, this process may take a few minutes.
7. Once this process is complete, select the Review Results button to view the insights generated.