If you have accented characters in your data when you export from Unibuddy, you may notice the characters do not display properly in Excel. You can follow the steps below to correctly display accented characters in Excel:
1. Save exported data as a CSV file.
2. Open a new Excel sheet and click the Data tab.
3. Choose From Text located in the toolbar and choose the CSV file you saved.
4. Excel will open Text Import Wizard:
In File Origin select Unicode (UTF-8)
5. Select Comma as Delimiter and click Finish.
6. Click OK to create the sheet with correctly formatted data.