As a student, you may be wondering how you could have a conversation with a student or faculty member from a University you're thinking of attending.
Have no fear. Follow the step-by-step guide below in order to chat with students or staff at the University of your choosing:
Navigate to your University's Unibuddy widget. Their widget may be located in a Chat with our Students section of the University's website and will display all of the students and staff available to chat with you. See the example below:
Or select a university from our list of partner universities using this link.
2. To chat with a particular student, select the Chat With... button on a student's profile. This will take you to a separate chat window, see below:
3. From there, you will need to create a Unibuddy prospective student account. To do so, select Start Chatting Now.
4. You will then be navigated to the initial Sign Up form. Please fill out all required fields (indicated by the rest asterisk), then click Start To Chat. See the example below:
5. Once you have selected Start To Chat, a verification code will be sent to the email address you provided. Copy and paste the verification code into the prompt below, then select Verify Email Address.
6. Once you have verified your email address, you will be directed to a batch of questions that will help us and the University get to know you better as a student. Fill out the required fields (indicated by the red asterisk), then select Continue.
7. After completing these steps, you will then be able to start chatting with Student and Staff Ambassadors. You can log into Unibuddy or the Unibuddy Mobile App using the same credentials you provided initially: