Please ensure you have completed Step 1 before proceeding with the next steps.
1. After generating your Slate Service Account, we will need to you send us the User ID/Password/Slate Service Endpoint URL, please send this information to the Unibuddy Support team via email. This team will then add your Slate Service information to the backend.
When sending your Slate Service information to Unibuddy Support, please also include your desired date format as these can vary for different regions.
For example, dd-mm-yyyy or mm-dd-yyyy.
PLEASE NOTE: When creating your Slate Service Account, we recommend using an email address similar to [email protected].
You can create a User ID and Password from the Active Users tab under Security Dashboard in Slate.
To find the Slate Service Endpoint URL on the newly created Source Format page, navigate to Web Service and select View:
2. Once the sync has been set up on Unibuddy's backend (Unibuddy will let you know when this is complete), your Source Format should receive a sample dataset which will be in the following status: Awaiting activation of Source Format remap. It may take up to 6 hours for this to push through to your Slate instance.
3. Now its time to set up your Field Mapping and Data Transformation, click on Remap to map Unibuddy fields to the desired in your Slate CRM instance.
4. Activate Remapping from the Edit Source Format page, then select Save. Please do not activate Remapping until after you've received your sample dataset.
5. Records will then begin to sync. Any new records added or updated will be pushed directly into your Slate CRM.