If you would like to attend a Live Event for a University you're interested in, follow the step-by-step instructions below:
Navigate to the Live Event link provided to you by the University/institution hosting the event. This link would more than likely be provided to you via email, see the example below:
2. Once you have clicked on the provided link, the Live Event main page should appear in a separate tab. See the example below:
3. If you have not previously created a Unibuddy account, click on the Sign Up button to create an account and register for the Live Event.
4. Once you have created your own Unibuddy account, you can then join the Live Event when the countdown clock has expired and a JOIN EVENT button appears.
5. Once you are actually in the event, you will have various Live Feeds to choose from, located on the left side of the screen. Each Live Feed will address a specific topic, see the example below:
Once you have selected a Live Feed that interests you, this is where you can chat with University Staff or Student Ambassadors and ask questions related to that topic.
You can view which Staff or Ambassadors are present within the chat by checking the In This Channel section on the right side of the screen.
If you want to see who is available to direct message within the chat, select the + icon next to the Direct Messages prompt on the left side of the screen.
This will then provide you with a list of individuals who are available to chat.
6. Once you have selected a user, you can then start chatting.
You can navigate back to the Live Feeds by selecting any of the feeds available on the left side.
Please reach out to the Unibuddy Support Team via Intercom if you have any further questions.