To successfully integrate your Unibuddy data with Power Automate, follow the instructions below:
Login to Power Automate and create a new scenario. Select Automated Cloud Flow under the Build your own from Blank prompt:
2. Skip the first step to select a trigger:
3. Select the When an HTTP request is received option.
4. Generate schema using the Use sample payload to generate schema option. Your Unibuddy Customer Success Manager will share the "sample payload."
5. Add the next step of the scenario and select your CRM.
6. Under the Actions prompt, select the Create a new record option.
7. Select your CRM account. You will have have to sign in if you are not signed in already.
8. Set up field mapping and data transformation. Map your fields to the schema fields generated from the sample payload.
9. Save the scenario to generate the Webhook URL.
10. Copy the Webhook URL generated and share with your Unibuddy Customer Success Manager.
11. Your Customer Success Manager will revert after configuring the Webhook URL into Unibuddy's CRM integration framework.
12. After receiving confirmation that your Webhook URL has been implemented, you can then test the connection.